Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sneak Peak

As you know, Halloween is coming up. I usually skip it because I am too old to go trick or treating. This year, I will be working from 3-11 on the actual day, but the weekend prior we will be partaking in as much of the festivities as a 10 month old allows. See, as you know this is my daugther's first Halloween. There have been a lot of first's in this 10 month, and Halloweeen isn't any different. Her Birthday in less than 2 months rounds out her "firsts" but let's not rush past time. So, here is a sneak peak at what she looks like in her Halloween costume. Enjoy.


Her costume probably looks better with a black shirt underneath, but we don't have one. Plus, the shirt I did put on her does say trick or treat! If I do say so myself, she is a cute ladybug.
Apparently when I was at work, my husband got a hold of my camera. Here are some pictures that he took.



HAPPY THURSDAY!

4 comments:

burger-burger said...

she makes faces like pop-pop!

rockle said...

ADORABLE OH MY GOD. hope we can meet up for mall trick-or-treat, i haven't seen you in forever and that kid is practically in KINDERGARTEN already.

Anonymous said...

oh my god she is so cute !!!

Erin Branscom said...

So cute! What a cute costume! :)