Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Thinking...

Ok...
So I am sitting here thinking about a lot of things...and yes I do mean A LOT of things...
Again the wedding color has changed...so now we are in the blue family. Green wasn't going to give the wedding the look I wanted. And the official color won't be picked out until I find my dress....
To my niece Shae...I am soo sorry that you don't even know me. I am soo sorry that I am a horrible aunt. I promise one day we will meet and it will be love at first sight. I can't wait to see you and hold you and hug you. I can't wait to hear you start talking and asking for me...but I know that won't happen until we meet...I promise...I am doing my best to get there soon...just have some faith that I sit here and love on you without you even knowing me..
As much as I love it out here, I am starting to wonder how much of a toll this will take on me. I don't like it that I don't get to see my family nearly enough...that I have yet to meet my niece, and that I just can't go wedding dress shopping with my mom and aunts. I guess all in all I need to sit down and find out what is a perfect fit for me...for crying out loud I need my family but I need my space too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah! i can post!!

rockle said...

question: define "space." (ok, technically that isn't a question per se, but you know what i'm getting at.)

because while i appreciate your needs -- and you are NOT WRONG in doing what you need to do -- i can tell you from personal experience that there is "space," and then there is "S P A A A A A C E."

both will give you what you need, but that second one? might also give you the space madness, which is not always so awesome. (ok, "not always" = "never.")

an hour or two or even five by car is plenty of space. people can't just "drop in" from more than 30 miles away or so.

this probably won't help you, but then again ... maybe.

OH: and we miss you too. xoxo.

rockle said...