Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a lot like...

...I am working again!! Yay!! I am sitting here at work enjoying some downtime and thought I would post a blog. I love working! Do you have any idea how excited I am to be working again. Oh how I have missed this. I know that I have some wrinkles to work back out again, but man oh man how much I have missed this. I am the lone provider for one patient today, I told my preceptor I wanted to ease slowly back into this, and outside of figuring out the charting I believe I am doing an ok job. Instead of me doing what the minimums are here, I am going to keep myself doing things the Banner way. Not necessarily that that is the "best" way, but it was the way I was taught and I don't want to get lazy. I want to be the best I can be.
I am also going to be going back to school. Something else that I am stoked about! I can't wait to start. Well that is all for now...just wanted to let everyone know that I am in full swing with this working thing...and LOVING EVERY MINUTE!!!

No comments: