Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm Dreaming of a white Christmas...




Wait, what?!? No wait, it's February. I guess it should say, I'm Dreaming of a White Valentine's Day. Anyway, here are some pics of the snowpalooza here at the Igloo. Apparently, it will continue until 10pm with a brief stoppage. More snow on Monday to come? Where on earth are we going to put it? Did I move to Alaska and not know it?!



This is on our deck. You wouldn't know we have a roof on it? Glad Penguin only goes out here to smoke!
This a close up of the first picture. It is a tree across the courtyard. I just thought it was really cool that you can see the accumulation on the tree.

2 comments:

rockle said...

i might put up a picture of my car. if i can find it under the mountains of snow out front.

mom said...

i was hoping i could use my camera because it sure is pretty but with the wind now there might be nothing there love mom