Sunday, June 26, 2011

Today is a Big Day for such a sweet girl

(Matthew 28:19) 19 Go, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
Today, Makayla will be baptized into the Catholic Church. While I don't have any pictures to show you just yet of the big day, I do have a picture of the CAKE. Let me just tell you how awesome this cake is.

This picture does NOT do it justice. My cousin Megan and her girlfriend Jessy made this cake, and I don't think I will have to go anywhere else to find my cakemaker.
Please if you have time today, say a little prayer for my sweet baby girl.
Hope you are having a great Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shell i'll probably call but aunt bets cell phone broke so you cant get her on that