Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Crawling

I finally figured out how to get this video off of my smart phone. Maybe, I will save and get a flip videocamera and then you won't have to see anymore videos sideways. But, my sister J said that a week without seeing my babes makes one weak, I thought I would post something. Really, I have no reason for not posting, I just need to organize my day better. Like now, now is a great time because it is nap time. AM nap time. Finally, the babes is back on a schedule where she at least naps in the am. The afternoon one is hit or miss depending on how long the am nap is. But I am working on it, and she loves sleeping. Anyway, on with the show.

1 comment:

rockle said...

if you want to get a flip camera, better hurry - they're not making them any more. (long story.)

and hooray for crawling! we'll have to make sure she doesn't try to crawl into the ocean now.