Wednesday, December 19, 2012

5 days...

I guess things are crazy. At least I am trying to blog once a week again, instead of saying I am going to blog EVERY DAY. Even I know that that isn't practical. So, here on Mostly Wordless Wednesday, I am going to overload you with photos of Makayla because well we all need something to smile at right?!?!
So, my brother in law got Makayla a car just because...and not just any car...




 I car that I think looks a little like a porsche...
 Makayla had to help put it together. "Me do daddy, me do!" Over and over she repeated...
Right after this picture was taken she had a heart to heart with me. "Mommy, get in, I drive you shopping." "Makayla, mommy doesn't fit." Makayla got out of her car, and said "Mommy, get in, we go shopping, and I push." Oh girlfriend, how much I love that you love to spend time with me. I can't wait for many more adventures with you. Happy Wednesday!

No comments: