Friday, May 15, 2009

I Just died in your arms tonight...

Must have been some kind of kiss..oh baby was it ever...
OK, not that kind of kiss, but... yesterday I decided to let myself splurge and buy some candy, but not just normal candy. As you know I am on a mission to lose weight, so I try to be very strict with what I eat. Anyway, Walmart sells the best candy ever...and it's made for WW. I will tell you about the 3 that I bought.




You know the commerical, sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't. got nuts, don't. This candy tastes just like a Mounds...and you can eat it guilt free..it is only 1 point. I know that I will definately be taking these on my honeymoon!




These are absolutely scrumptious! They taste just like Again, these are absolutely amazing, and only 1 point! YAY for Whitmans!

The third candy that I tried was Joe's pick.

While I don't have another brand of candy to compare it too, it was still absolutely amazing! Another win!
Whitmans and WW FTW!