Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Well hello there..

Hello all...just wanted to drop a quick line to let you know that I am alive...somehow...let's see today is currently Wed...so I worked 8pm yesterday, went to a class from 8-11 this morning and am currently working right now. I have to make it 8 more hours (sheesh that many already) and then I get to sleep again until I get to go to work for 12 more hours...Yes, I really am that crazy..I am trying to get all of our ducks in a row between trying to get the wedding paid off and getting on top of all of our bills. So anyway, I digress...after those 12 hours, I will have time to come home and shower, possibly do a little cleaning before I have to come to the muhl to go to education day. After that my sister and her wee one will be in from the great midwest. Friday night is a night of much needed pampering. I apparently won a contest with David's Bridal and MaryKay and we are having a girls' night of make overs and laughter. Finally, I will get to sleep a little bit and then get ready to get up early and do some more cleaning in time for guests to show up for a partay in my honor. Sunday is our family reunion, and sometime in there I want to start working on packing. It seems like I will be just as busy on my days off as I am when I am working...

No comments: