Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Wedding!

Today, my friend Tina is getting married. It is the first wedding that Penguin and I are going to since our own. I wish I could ask for nice weather, but it is already raining. Ironically, that is supposed to be good luck (although I would have been very upset had it rained on my wedding day). Anyway, I wish her and her soon to be hubby the best of luck. I wish them a lifetime of happiness and love! So, in keeping with the marriage theme, here are some pics from our wedding, and hopefully they aren't duplicates.






So, here's a toast to happiness and everlasting love! Oh, and hopefully later, I will have some of her wedding pics to post!

2 comments:

burger-burger said...

you should bring your wedding cd out with you so i can pick out the pictures i like and print some out ;-)

Shelze said...

Already thought of that!