Thursday, June 21, 2012

What's a girl to do?!?!

Never thought I would have this dilemma, and I think it is kind of awesome to actually have it. How can a dilemma be cool, well, when the dilemma comes to which 1/2 marathon to race I think it's kinda funny that I have so many options.  This is where my dilemma begins...I am already committed to the Runner's World Half Marathon in mid-Oct, ok, no dilemma there. I was thinking about running the Lehigh Valley Via 1/2 Marathon in early Sept, but yesterday at therapy, the Physical Therapist Intern told me about an awesome race in OCNJ the last Sunday in Sept.  That would give me 2 weeks to recover for my next 1/2, which I know is doable, I just don't know if I am physically able to do it. But, that would be an awesome quest for me.  What that also means is I might pass on doing a triathlon this summer (because of the 2 1/2s in within 2 weeks) but add more 5ks and 10ks into the mix. While my life will still go on even if I don't do the 2 1/2 marathons, I don't want to wonder could I either.
Oh, yeah therapy...my physical therapist told me to run 7 miles this weekend...yahoo! It feels so good to be told to just run 7 miles.  So, here's to healing, and 7 miles pain free, and trying to figure out what my plan of running will be.

Happy Thursday!

No comments: