Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Let's Play Catchup

I have been super busy with A LOT on my plate lately. Surprising, my blogging has suffered, not only here but on my fitness blog as well. As a matter of fact, I should be sleeping right now because I am getting up at 430 tomorrow morning to make sure I have time to workout before I go to work at 615. Agh. Anyway, this blog is about my daughter in life and stuff and I know that my sisters want pictures of Makayla, and I promise I will get back to taking some, but I just need time to breathe. We both do. Makayla isn't feeling well, as a matter of fact her cough is a little worse and it concerns me to the point that I am giving her breathing treatments twice a day. If it isn't better by Friday, I am calling the pediatrician. Maybe she needs her other medication refilled, I have no idea. Makayla is a trooper in all of this, she usually does what I ask her too, and lately she has been holding her mask for her breathing treatment herself with only a little confrontation and whine. Whining is how I know she doesn't feel well. Anyway, to try to make things a little better around here, I am hopefully getting our Christmas tree this weekend. I am hoping for Fri so that I can put it up and it can rest and then Saturday we can decorate it, but I am flexible. It is my four day weekend so hopefully I will get some Christmas in my house.
The blogging might start to be a little more vague then usual when it comes to other aspects of my life outside of Makayla because things here are weird. I will leave it at that, but I will ask for some prayers and good vibes. The next couple weeks are going to be really hard here and I am just hoping that God will show his plans to me.

With that being said, I hope to take some pictures tomorrow of Makayla or at least have something good to blog about. Tomorrow I will be in the Operating room working with DaVinci, he really needs a better name, our robot DaVinci, not DaVinci himself. So, hopefully I don't get out too late that I can spend time with Makayla but also blog. Have a good night!

No comments: