Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wedding Update

This is from the email I sent to Jaime, but it pretty much sums up what I have done so far about wedding planning...

Just to update you a little bit on how the planning is going, I already recieved a quote for flowers (hydrangeas are the showcase flower), I have a quote from a photographer, I have a quote from a caterer, and today I am meeting with a DJ. Joe and I start our wedding classes this Friday. I can't believe that Feb will be 6 months before the wedding! The main wedding color is going to be blue, with silver and white as accent colors. As you know the wedding will be at Sacred Heart in Bath, and we were planning on an outdoors reception, but I am petrified that it is going to rain, so we are looking into the Moose Lodge here by mom and dad's. I have started contacting hotels about booking some rooms, since most of Joe's guests are from out of the area, but other than that I don't really know what else I need to be doing.

No comments: