Friday, January 29, 2010

Can U see what I see?

Well, today started off like any other day, Hubs had an eye doctor apt and while there, they had room to see me too. (I was supposed to go Monday, but viola they had time for me today). Anyway, hubs knew he was going to need glasses, so was really going to get a new prescription. I on the other hand, was not prepared. I had Lasix 2 years ago, and as much as I joked around about missing my glasses, I am getting them again. Pictures of our new specs will be posted as soon we get our glasses. Let me just say..I LOVE my prescription plan. Apparently it is better than even I knew. I got glasses that retail for $190 for $49!!! I can't wait to get them. Both of our prescriptions are mild, maybe almost nonexistent, but the Optometrist thinks things will be so much clearer now.


With our 6 month anniversary of being newlyweds, and Valentine's just a little over 2 weeks away, I wanted to give you a little teaser about what we are doing. I can't tell you yet, it's a surprise to Penguin but it involves...



1 comment:

rockle said...

OH MY GOD YOU'RE GOING TO THE MOON!?