Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Birthday!!!




Today is my eldest sister's birthday. And while growing up we didn't always get along, things have changed. It may have taken several years and many tears, but finally, we are getting along. No, this isn't a dig at her, this is supposed to be about her in honor of her. So...





Rachel,





Happy Birthday! May your day be filled with laughter and more love than you could ever imagine. May your head be filled with the most ridiculous songs ever that you can't seem to get out of it;) May you hear Joey and Shae sing Happy Birthday to you, and know that Makayla is singing to you too in her own way. May your heart beat with happiness and excitement. May this year be better than last and my you feel my love completely.





R-rowdy





A-awesome





C-cool





H-heartfelt





E-eager





L-loving










Have a great day! I love you!










And not to take anything away from her, I wanted to share a picture of my friend Micki's baby. Archer James was born on May day at 0451. Just a little something to make you smile.

2 comments:

rockle said...

i could do a hell of a lot worse than sharing my birthday post with my oldest and dearest friend's newborn.

thanks for the wishes! what i would really like is for my day to be filled with tequila. LOL.

Anonymous said...

we'll have to get him something love mom