Monday, December 26, 2011

The proof is in the pudding er um jeans

So, I hate shopping. Hate it with a passion. Especially when shopping for clothes. That was until today. I will spare you the details of why I ended up at Tar-jay, but I saw all these sales racks and they called me in, well, I saw this one pair of pants tgat I thought were cute in a size I didn't think I would fit in. Well, I put them on and they fit! Fit with some room. What does this mean to you..probably nothing. But to me it means that in 5 months I have lost 43 pounds and now officially fit in jeans that are HALF the size I was when I started this journey. I am now STOKED to see what 2012 has in store. Tomorrow I have an appointment at the gym with the trainer for a program redo. I have no idea what to expect, and for some strange reason, I AM NOT SCARED!! I say bring it!

No comments: