Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Is this what I have been missing?

As you know, yesterday I started a new workout program at my gym. I woke up today sore, in a good way. It was the first time in way to long that I felt like I had a good workout at the gym. Today, I went back, I grabbed the bull by the horns. And again, I was sore. This time it started while working out, and no, it wasn't soreness like something was injured, it was soreness like my muscles were getting a good work out. I have been going to the gym for 3 months now, I for one did not see that happening, nor did I expect to see my face light up when I had this soreness. It was awesome! I joked with the trainer there and was like your program is kicking my butt! Hopefully in shape. Well, if not my butt at least it is working on the saddle bags and bad wings. Anyway, just wanted to touch base again. Let you know about my new gym adventure. In 3 months I get another program change AND I get another fitness assessment. I can't wait to see the changes! With 2011 coming to a close, I am starting to think about my goals for 2012. One of them is to actually be able to wear a bikini with pride, but even if I can't achieve that one, at least I know I will be giving it my all! And, my next 5K is this weekend, hopefully I will continue to feel better, although nothing but a blizzard is keeping me from running this race! It is my second and last race of 2011!!
 
How was your workout Wednesday?!

No comments: