Sunday, June 6, 2010

New Faces

I will be seeing lots of new faces at the end of the month. I am leaving the Intensive Care Unit, and moving on to the Operating Room. I have mixed feelings with leaving, but in the end I made a career move that I think is really in my best interest. I am finally getting off of nights, finally getting to hopefully feel less stressed. Less stressed from on the job staffing issues, but more stressed because I will feel like I am in school again :( I just spent $200 for books for the new job. A new job that I know nothing about. I mean it. I know nothing about the Operating room, except the fact that it is usually really cold and that the doctors definitely don't have the same taste in music as me. But, as always, I am up to the challenge and I will do my best to do my best. So, for the next 6 months it is going to be a bumpy ride!

No comments: