Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Word on the street..

Officially, the baby is measuring a week ahead of her gestational age...
I have gained 1.5 pounds in 3 weeks, 8 pounds since June 23...
Still down 15 pounds since before I got pregnant..
Only 89 day until her due date...Babes will not be making it until her due date...will come at least a week early, earlier if she decides...
I go back for my next appointment in 3 weeks, then I will be going twice a week until I am 36 weeks... I can't believe that the end is near...
3 weeks is our breast feeding class....
6 weeks until our Lamaze classes start.....

I can officially now panic...the babes room is no where near ready !!!!

2 comments:

rockle said...

she's not even going to notice. shae's lived in her room for how long? and i bet she doesn't know what color the walls are.

burger-burger said...

did you get the border and hat from kim?