Friday, September 3, 2010

The Absent Minded Professor

Sorry guys. I know I was gone for a while, but I am back...and this time nothing should be standing in my way. As you know, in June I started a new job. Who would have thought that this job required me to go back to "school." Right before I went on my family vacation was a mid-term exam, and here it is Sept and I had a final. When I say final exam, I am not kidding. We were give 4 hours to write up a surgery from a circulating and a scrub nurse perspective. I took 3 hours, and 14.5 double typed pages! Now, all we have is clinical where we get our hands on exposure to what our job really entails. What does that mean...NO MORE studying, and MORE blogging. There is so much I want to blog about, now I have the time. In the meantime, I have to go. I have work today. I wanna show you guys pictures of what I am making for Christmas presents...yes...only 16 weeks until Christmas! HAPPY FRIDAY!

3 comments:

mom said...

dont forget yard sale in development next weekend you can shop or get rid of things love mom

Jocelyn said...

yikes! really only 16 more weeks??

rockle said...

only two more paychecks until i get my christmas club money! whee!