Sunday, October 24, 2010

Reflecting...














Last week, a good friend of mine from high school has volunteered her services to take maternity photos for me. Those of you that know me, know that 1- I hate photos of myself and 2- recently had photos done and hated the experience. However, I feel that this time it will be different. My friend researched ideas, and sent them all to me for approval, so now I know what to expect. I also gave her permission to use these pictures for her business portfolio and just for saying that she offered to do them for free! (Even better). So, hopefully soon I will be able to share some of those pictures with you as soon as I get them. In the meantime, I found these pictures from when I first go pregnant and thought I would share them. Trust me, I will show them again with the maternity pictures just so you can see how HUGE I am.

No comments: