Wednesday, January 19, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Today is the birthday of one of the most important women in my life. Ok, wait the most important woman, for whom without her, I wouldn't be here. It's my mom's birthday!
And, while I try to find the words to express how much you mean to me, and how much I appreciate EVERYTHING you do, I want you to know that Makayla and I love you very much. I hope that I can be a quarter of the mom that you are to her and then I will know I am doing something right. I love you mom! Have a great day!

3 comments:

mom said...

thanks i'm not that great still learning and i know you are and will continue to do a wonderful job !!!!! love mom

burger-burger said...

i think you have a few mixed clauses, but otherwise, well put :-)

Chelle & My boys said...

She is so sweet!!! Maveric had the same thing, they usually close up at 4 months, my baby's pediatrician said that almost every baby is born with one the ones that don't close are the ones you worry about it! She will be fine, I'll say a prayer for you guys :)