Monday, January 10, 2011

Resolutions...

This year, I decided against making a resolution for New Years. Why? Because I never kept them anyway. So, this year, I have decided to take matters into my own hands. While pregnant, I developed Gestational Diabetes and therefore lost weight while pregnant. Granted, I did gain some weight, but it was monitored and controlled. Just like my eating habits. While I can say that I don't miss pricking my finger, I loved how full I felt when I ate a nutritious well rounded and proportionate meal. I guess I can say that I must have done something right because my daughter is not yet a month old, and I am wearing clothes I haven't worn since my honeymoon and some of those clothes in fact have room in them. While I go to the doctor's next week and get my official weigh in,according to my scale I am down 55 pounds from March. If I keep eating like I did pregnant that means I could be down another potential 55 pounds in another 10 months. (Although I know it will be hrd to lose the next 55 pounds. So here's to eating healthy, exercising any way you know how and becoming the best self you can be. Hears to a New Year and New You!

1 comment:

mom said...

you'll lose more because you'll be sleep deprived and on the go once its nice you can walk !!!!!