Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Fitness Goals...

As you know, I have starting grabbing the proverbial bull by its horns. 11 weeks ago I started running, I have my first 5K in 2 days. 10 weeks ago I started going to the gym to cross train. On those days I do cardio, upper body, cardio, lower body, and some more cardio.  I didn't think that I would stick to any goal, let alone running and the gym. My work reimburses me when I go to the gym at least 8 times/month. That was originally my goal, just go 8 times/month. Well, after seeing this...




I am rejuvinated and know that it is all worth it! In all, with running, working out and utilizing the program LoseIt, since May I am down 38 pounds! Right now I am one pound from my original goal, but that will be reassessed once I reach that.
As you may or may not know, I also signed up for my first 10K! That is Superbowl Sunday. I am so excited. I never thought I would really enjoy running, and now that I do, I can't get enough. I just might have to change my schedule and instead of having a rest day, I will make tthat another run day so that I am running 4 days a week! Who would have thought I would just say that!
Enough about me, here is a video of Makayla walking away!


1 comment:

rockle said...

YAY! i can't wait to chase after her all day on thanksgiving.