Monday, October 15, 2012

Apple Blossom Village

So, on Columbus Day, I wanted to do something fun with M, Shae, my dad and Joe. I googled "pumpkin patches lehigh valley" and I got a ton of results. I ended up suggesting Apple Blossom Village because when looking through the information online, it was more than a pumpkin patch. I had never heard of it, so obviously I was never there before. I was excited to see what it was really like. I honestly was a little nervous about it, but I am so glad we went. It really was so much more than just a pumpkin patch! There was a petting zoo...


llama llama red pajamas?
is your mama a llama?


miniature ponies

sheep



pigs

donkeys
 
 
There was even a train ride...
 
 

I think everyone loved the train!
 Choo! Choo!
 




 While we were waiting to go to the pumpkin patch, PopPop bought the girls a turn to ride Blossom the pony.



Her first pony ride! She LOVED.IT!
So, now it was time to go to the pumpkin patch. We climbed in the wagon...
 

 Enjoyed the scenery...

And arrived at the "Patch"


 Even Joe and I stopped to get a photo taken...
All in all I think it was a success. It was way more than just a pumpkin patch, it wasn't too far away, and maybe as the leaves keep changing, we will go just up to look at the scenery.
 

1 comment:

rockle said...

i love how dad is lurking in the background of every picture like, "... soon."