Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hump Day, Fire Prevention Continues

Wow, look. Another week is halfway over! I cannot believe it. No wait, that means that if you are reading this that you have had a post a day so far. Man, I must really take advantage of nap time mroe often. Anyway, here are some more pictures from our trip to the Fire Station.
 She noticed that there was stuff behind her...

 She was sad because we wouldn't let her wear the fire helmet, I was afraid it would crush her. It was even heavier than the coat.

This seal was on the floor on our way into the Fire Station. I wanted her to stand by it, she wanted to sit on it. I don't mind that she isn't looking at me, she is looking at the fire chiefs wife. I believe they got a better picture.
I cannot thank them enough for hosting this open house. I am hoping to do this again every year, and see her face light up as much as it did this year.

Hope you are having a super week! Don't forget to check or get your fire extinguisher checked!

No comments: