Tuesday, December 1, 2009

30 Day Shred Part deux

So, if you have been reading my blog then you know that the day before Thanksgiving I posted this blog. Well, with the holidays and all we had a house guest, and while I don't normally mind having a house guest, it felt awkward to me to be working out in the living room while she was trying to sleep on the couch. Yes, Penguin and I are thinking about a 2 bedroom, but then again it is just the 2 of us, so maybe more year of the 1 bedroom and then we will either upgrade or hopefully by a house. ANYWAY, today I restarted my promise to myself and restarted the 30 Day Shred. Today I even feel like I dressed more the part, meaning I had my hair pulled back and even wore sneakers. I went into it thinking it would be a wee bit easier...boy was I wrong. It might as well have been my first day ever looking at it. I knew I was out of shape, but never in my wildest dreams did I imagine letting myself get this way. Man. My motivation is that I want to be healthier. I also want to be able to buy normal size clothes and be able to dress like I belong into today's day and age and not like I am always wearing a burlap sack. I also thinking about going away with the hubs to celebrate our honeymoon. I think my family is going camping here although some talked about going here. I on the other hand wouldn't mind having the best of both worlds of camping and the beach by going where the wild horses are. But either way, I will need to be in a bathing suit, and in the current state I am in...I think even those who have a loss of sight would need to put glasses on.
In the meantime, I am really going to try to do this this time. Even if we have company I need to do this for me. I need to feel better about myself. I think I am even going to join ww again, this time through work so it is paid for and see if that can help me get on my goals. I will take a picture of myself today, then hopefully in weekly increments so that maybe I will see a difference. In the mean time, I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday and enjoy the new month!

2 comments:

mom said...

you know you can do it look what you lost before the wedding love mom also if you have bills call me and i need to know amts...

rockle said...

DOO EET! i can help you convert recipes and stuff. i am awesome at that.