Saturday, December 5, 2009

Shred Days 3 and 4

This is going to be a short post, because 1 I am at work and because 2 this is going to be day 5. Yep, 5 days in a row. What have I noticed different...umm I sweat more, I am actually hungry when I wake up and exercising = better sleep. Working out as soon as I come home from work DOES NOT keep me from sleeping. If anything, it allows me to work out my stresses from work so that when I go to bed I can forget about work, even if it is only for that short period. Today will be day 5, Sunday Day 6 and then finally on Monday my next day off will be Day 7. In the video Jillian talks a lot about the endurance on people who are at days 6, 7, and 8...let me be the judge of that. Anyway, I hope you have a great weekend. I will be leaving work here in like 3.5 hours, going to let the dogs out, work out and then hit the hay so my day can continue. Hope all is well!

2 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

It is amazing how much better it makes you feel isn't it?? I'm starting over for real on Monday!

Shelze said...

Yeah, it is amazing...now, if I could find a way to make instant results, then it would be perfect!