Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What Faith Can Do

I can't believe Christmas is over. Whew, what a whirlwind of activity and family and all the stuff that goes in between. With 2009 winding down, and 2010 literally like a day a way, it is that time of the year to make our New Year's Resolutions. I don't know about you, but I am not the best at keeping them. I can make resolutions like a champ, but I can't necessarily keep them. That is until this year! What is it about this year that makes it different from all the other years, really, I have no idea. Maybe it is because I was at Church early on Christmas morning and had 45 minutes to clear my head and listen to God, and actually hear what he had to say. That was the most peace I have had in my life in a long long time. My resolution this year isn't to go to the gym every day, because with working 5 days a week, I do need to rest. My resolution for this year is to be healthier Mentally, Physically, Emotionally and Spiritually. See, in my time by myself Christmas morning, I made God aware of my New Year's resolution, and it seems the good Lord really was talking to me and he really does answer prayers. Monday I had a voicemail on the house phone from a Lady at NDB Church asking if I was still interested in teaching

classes at said Church. It would only be 45 minutes a week, and it will be first graders. I remember how much fun I had doing it in AZ, but I told her I needed to talk it over with hubby and pray about it. Well, Tuesday I was able to accept the position as First Grade PREP teacher, and I start next Wednesday! I am excited and nervous all at once.




So, I ask that you keep me in your thoughts and prayers and that you




2010 is going to be a great year!

2 comments:

rockle said...

congratulations! that's awesome, and i know you'll do a great job.

mom said...

i have the tomato pie its at the house whenever work till 12 love mom