Monday, August 9, 2010

Thinking

Dear pregnancy hormones,
I do not appreciate that you can make me cry at the drop of the hat.
I do not appreciate how every comment gets internalized.
I do not appreciate how you make me feel beautiful one moment then fat the next.
No, not this girl.
I do not appreciate how I take everything personal, I did before, but now I think it is worse.
I do however at the same time appreciate you.
I do appreciate everything that you are doing for our little girl
I do appreciate how important you are to this whole process.
I do hope that you give our daughter some "good" hormones where she will cry when supposed to, but also have thick skin like her father.

I am aware that it is crazy to write to my hormones, however, I feel better after writing it. I have now been able to take some of the things that have been weighing on me and now I don't have to worry about them anymore. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

mom said...

what is going on ???? you will cry its normal for now love mom

rockle said...

dear my sister's pregnancy hormones,

you be nice to my sister and my niece or I WILL CUT A BITCH. (i don't know how, exactly, but i will FIGURE IT OUT.)

love xoxo rockle.