Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Maternity Photos

As you may know, I had a friend take maternity photos of me. As you may also know, that said photo session was horrible, frightening to say the least. So, I spoke with one of my other friends who is trying to start her own business and she offered to do photos for me as well. This friend did research. She scouted out the location, looked up ideas and even bought props. Needless to say, I believe these photos turned out great. Actually, looking at these photos, actually make me feel like I am pretty. Well...let's let them speak for themselves. I won't show my absolute favorites because well 1 is going to be made to hang up in the babe's room and the other is going to be used for my 'thank you cards." The rest, will be printed and placed into my baby photo album which will be on display at the shower. Please, enjoy the photos. If you are interested in scheduling an appointment with my friend, let me know. Without further ado...












Can't wait to show you more photos! Once the shower is here, I will share with you my 2 favorite photos. I am so excited. Now...only 5 more weeks to go!






4 comments:

burger-burger said...

shel, they're gorgeous! love the background/location, too. can't wait to see the rest of them!

rockle said...

these are great! who did these? anyone i know? where did you have them taken? does she do baby pictures too? maybe she can do them for your announcements. email me her contact info.

rockle said...

oh and incidentally: sometime you'll have to tell me what happened with the other photo shoot. i didn't know it went so badly ... :-(

mom said...

they are nice are you missing some underwear...in living room dad and joe !!!! great minds love mom