Monday, January 16, 2012

Nap time

My daughter gets fussy without her naps. One could dare say that she is a brat when she is tired, but really, it isn't her fault. She gets tired, we all get tired, and then it is the battle of the wits. Today, however, nap time was a productive time for this mama. While my house remains a mess, and yes, it kills me that it is a mess, I took the time to rearrange the entire living room. See, our current apartment is kind of a money pit. The windows in the apartment leak, so I feel like we are throwing our money out of them. My husband had the living room arranged so that our sofa was in front of the heater, hence blocking the heat from coming out into the living room. Have no fear, I moved all of it today, BY MYSELF. It does feel a little backwards, but at the same time, it feels like the stuff is actually in a place where it belongs. I even vacuumed the entire living room, something that I am sure has not happened in A.LONG.LONG time. Anyway, it already feels warmer in here (no, I did not touch the thermostat) and now, just some things need to go to storage and I think it will look like a home again. Guess I am not as sore today as I was last Sunday, using the rolling pin really helped! Now, to pack my bag and head to the gym. I hope you all have a great Monday!

No comments: