Friday, February 24, 2012

What I ate Friday

I have decided that quite possibly I don't enough calories in the morning for breakfast. I am not going to over indulge, I just think I need more. I found this awesome, yummy recipe and I made it today. I didn't take any pictures, but if I make it tomorrow I will just to share.
It's called easy mug eggs..
You take 1 12 oz coffee mug and spray it with nonstick cooking spray
Add 2 eggs and 2 Tbsp milk
Mix together and then put in microwave for 45 seconds.
Mix again and microwave another 30-45 seconds (I did 45 seconds)
Then you are supposed to top it with 2 Tbsp of shredded cheese and salt and pepper. I added a dash of pepper, no salt and maybe 1 Tbsp of shredded cheese.
Let me just tell you, it was the easiest tastiest breakfast yet.
I also added 2 pieces of thin wheat bread and I feel like I have eaten enough now to make it to lunch time.
According to my pal Hal, today is a rest day. So, I am going to do housework and homework. Have a great Friday!

No comments: