Monday, February 27, 2012

Week 4

This is week 4 of my half marathon training. That means that in 2 months, I will be running my first half marathon. 2 MONTHS!! Is it too early to freak out now. I am sure it is not, but I need to stay grounded so that I can keep training. My training isn't anything more different from what I was doing before, now I am just a bit more focused on getting it done. That is why this weekend was terrible. I really didn't get my cross training in, or my long run, but I did get to work A LOT of hours in 2 days. Makes me glad that I still have 8 weeks to get going. So while I can't do anything about my training getting messed up the last 2 days, I can do my best to make sure that I won't miss another day (well with the exception of my weekend on call when who knows how much I will work). So thanks for stopping by and listening to me. I will do my best to let you know how my training is going, at least every other day.
Happy Monday!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont forget to call dad if you need help also i dont mind watching makayla while you do you run ,just an fyi love mom

Anonymous said...

Need more makayla pics!!

rockle said...

i hope your shoes are comfortable. i just can't even imagine. :-)