Sunday, March 29, 2009

129 Days to go (sunday's blog)...

So today, I walked the dogs in the rain. It was drizzling, so nothing too too shabby. I don't think I ever realized how many earthworms come out in the rain. I think I saw a bazillion. My walk in the morning was just a free walk...wasn't really sure of the distance and I am not taking that route anymore because there are too many dogs for me but it was nice to see some more of the neighborhood. Anyway... I had every intention of walking further...and I did, I just have no idea how far I walked. I used a pedometer that I found here in the house, and it said that my longer walk was actually shorter. Not really sure how that happens. It said that I walked like 3500 steps but only .6 km. That doesn't even equate to a mile ?!? I will try to measure it in the morning, but my walk has hills and all that jazz, so it is fun. For those of you that read my blog (I actually only think it is my sisters) here is the route that I took... I made a left out of our driveway, a right onto Logan. At the stop sign at Logan I went straight to continue to the "no outlet" part of Logan. I walked the cul-de-sac and when I got to the Logan Van Buren intersection I made a right. I walked up the hill, past Brentwood and past Beaver. I kept walking on Van Buren until all that was left was the corn field and turned around. I then walked back to Brentwood made a right and then walked home. I even through in a little sprint with Scout, but I am so not ready for running yet. I didn't get to do the arms today boo hiss but I am getting up earlier tomorrow since I don't work tonight so that I can get the walk in and do arms before Joe gets home. That is all for now! I am looking forward to finding out how far I am walking now, but that will have to wait until tomorrow!

Peace, Love and Applesauce!

No comments: