Wednesday, July 8, 2009

30 days...

That's it. One month left and Penguin and I will be Mr and Mrs. I can't believe how fast the time is flying past. Soon, the weeks will melt away and the countdown will get closer to days, then hours. Nervous, yeah, I am getting nervous a little bit. Not because of becoming Mrs Penguin, just nervous that our relationship will change in some way. I mean I know it will, it has changed so much already, from friendship to dating to now getting married. I just hope with our busy lives we are able to take the time to cherish each other and live moment to moment. One more month....until my chapter as a single female has concluded and one as a married female has begun. Oh, what an adventure it has been, and ohh what an adventure I hope it becomes. To everyone who has been there to help me on this journey...thank you. Thank you very much!

No comments: