Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Can I get a break?

Ok, So today was the 4th time that I double checked with my hairdresser about her availability to do the hair for the wedding, and today, she told me that she couldn't do that many people in 4 hours. So, what is a girl to do...Panic! No...not really, I just shopped around, and found a reasonably priced place that offers the bridal trial at half price and made an appointment for the end of July. I also made the appointment for all of us to go to get our hair done just in case I love it. (I have heard great things about this place, and I am thinking that next weekend I am going to go there to use their other services to see if the reviews are correct). I will let you know the verdict. So, for now, another disaster diverted. Hopefully, things like this will remain easily reflected and that I continue to not let it stress me out.

No comments: