Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I'mmmmmm Back!

Well, to some of you, I am sure you didn't even notice I was gone. And, quite frankly I wasn't really gone just preoccupied with recovering from the wedding and the honeymoon, and helping Penguin make our little abode more homely. We have also been going through wedding pics and writing out thank yous and I have been working mad crazy. We were going to go away last weekend, and I was hoping for some killer pics, but, Mother Nature had other plans, so we stayed home and spent some time hanging out with the family. Then, on Monday, Penguin and I went to a funeral and then unbeknownst to me I had to work. (I really thought I was off Monday, but apparently this is my four day week). So, between sleep, and trying to keep the abode clean, and changing my name on almost everything, I barely have time for myself. I am going to try to be more faithful at blogging, because it seems to be my outlet. I have to admit, it was like 1000 times easier to change my name with the government than where I work, and every time I turn in the materials that they need, they always need more! I am hoping to go to the DMV today and get my license changed, then I just have some last minute things to do. This weekend, my in-laws are coming in from Brooklyn, so I get to spend Sat with a boatload of family. Sunday and Monday I work, so my Labor Day fun is only one day. I can't believe that we are already in Sept, and this weekend Penguin and I are married a month already. Everyone at work keeps asking me how our relationship has changed since we got married, and quite frankly all I can say is that besides having a shorter last name, and for some reason sleeping longer, nothing else seems different. I am hoping that is a good thing. Anyway, I am back, and hopefully will be able to get our honeymoon pics off of my camera so I can post them on here and on facebook. Until then... here's to one of the final ways to get funnel cake...

1 comment:

mom said...

you can drop off your wash and i'll have a head start on that if you want and teena sent me a few pictures didnt go on the avon yet but i will love mom