Saturday, May 22, 2010

New Place

So, things are finally getting settled into the new place. Well, kinda. The hubs moved the clothes from the closet on Friday, and today, sometime between 2 and 5 the cable man is coming. We will be back to having the internet and much needed television. Just kidding on the much needed, but something other than movies to distract me. Hubs called and had the electric switched to the new apartment, and because Hubs' friend has not been able to help us move and it is.getting.old sleeping on the air mattress, my awesome father is helping move the bedroom furniture to the new place. Heck, I don't even care if they only move the bed today. I just can't sleep in the air mattress anymore. So, to thank him and my Uncle who volunteered to help in anyway, we are cooking out again. This time, it won't be an all night affair for me, I work again tomorrow night, but at least my folks will get to see the new place while it is still "the new place." Hopefully this time there will be some pictures, and maybe just maybe my Sister R and her Husband and Peanut will come along too. No pressure R, we will have many other times to hang out. Hope you all have a good weekend. I guess I should get back to work. Take care and have fun.

2 comments:

rockle said...

we are presently uncommitted but still undecided. what are you serving? txt me.

also: i personally would have let hubs sleep on the air mattress, and you can sleep in the bed. by yourself. with no snoring.

Katie said...

Good luck finishing up all the moving and unpacking!

Thanks so so so so much for your comment on my blog. You have NO IDEA how great it made me feel.