Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Our bags are packed

we're ready to go...well actually just ready to leave the old place. My dad, my cousin Brian aka Commander and the Princess came by today. I think it took 3 truck trips and lots of packing, but I believe everything is out of the old place and now in the new place. It will take days to get unpacked, but it's OK. We can take like 5 boxes a day and unpack them. This way we won't be overwhelmed. Penguin is going to the old place tomorrow to clean and run the vacuum and paint the doors where the dogs scratched the paint away. Hopefully Friday he will be able to run the carpet shampooer and then I think we will be done. I will probably do one last check of the apartment over the weekend, and then we will turn in the keys on June first. Finally, the end of one adventure and the beginning of a new one. My sister J is coming in this weekend for her college reunion which means my folks get to watch my nephew. Well, actually I think my niece will be watching him..after all he is her best friend. Anyway, I hope to take lots of pictures this weekend. Hope everyone has a great Memorial day!

1 comment:

rockle said...

shae's swim bag is packed too! huzzah.