Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It's all happening...

Yeah, I admit it. I have not been blogging like I used to. Hopefully, this will be the start of something new. Things have been crazy busy around the igloo, and I hope to be able to share some of that with you soon. I believe I will be relying on this blog more in the coming days, but again, this is my outlet right?!? Anyway, the latest in the igloo is that I am working a lot. Not a lot a lot, but enough that I am trying to put some money away and not need it. That is always the catch. I am currently able to put money in savings, then something comes up and I need to borrow from it. I wish either I could go without eating (just kidding) or that groceries would be cheaper (so not kidding here). Anyway, besides that Penguin and I are getting ready to move next week, we actually pick up the keys this Saturday and to say that we haven't started packing is an understatement. We.have.not.packed.a.thing. No, scratch that, I have packed the linen closest because apparently to me, that is a must do. So between work and sleep I need to go to my parents house and get some boxes. It won't really take a long time to pack, it's just getting started that is the problem. Once I get started I know it won't take me long. Then it's the moving and the cleaning of the current apartment and making sure that maintenance can fix the things in the current apartment so that we don't lose our security deposit. Penguin and I are hoping that this is our last move, unless of course we get a house by the end of next year. Again, just put that in the way back burner for now. Nothing else is really going on right now, just excited about moving and helping my folk's watch my nephew for a couple of days while they are in town. Life is kinda hectic right now, but I hope my readers (if there are any out there) haven't given up on me yet. I hope to make this a regular thing, even if it is just a line to let you know that I am alive. So please, bear with me and I promise, hopefully soon there will be more to read about.

No comments: