Thursday, March 8, 2012

Awesomeness

Those that know me, know that I work 3-11. There are many things about it that are worth it, I get the morning with Makayla, I get $0.75 shift differential.  However, things like family dinners, bedtime, snuggle time, Makayla night time stuff that I miss. So, when the job gave me an opportunity to have the day off, without hesitation, I said yes, it gave me the time to enjoy the awesome weather with Makayla, and then she went to day care so that I could go to the gym.  Lately, I have been feeling like I am stuck where I am with my weight loss so I know I need to embrace every chance I can get to move.  I also want to make sure that with the weather being so beautiful, I wanted to make sure that there would still be time to get outside and enjoy it, hopefully as a family. So, I jumped at the opportunity to make dinner and even dessert.  I was feeling like I wanted meatloaf, so when I found this recipe, I was excited to be able to try it out. I also made mixed vegetables, and mashed potatoes. All things, that I can't wait for Makayla to try. And for dessert, I found this recipe for cake mix cookies and let me just tell you, I CANNOT wait to taste them! I will let you know how they turn out...

No comments: