Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Spring!

Spring has sprung. What did you do today? Me, I ran 4.66 miles. It was supposed to be 4.5 miles, but once I got going, it just ended up being 4.66 miles. And let me just tell you, it was not quite spring out there for the run. It felt more like summer. I also realized I need to find other options for running, and it might just mean I have to drive to a destination (bike path, down by the canal). Running around where I live gets old quick. But, what a beautiful day! I couldn't have asked for anything better. Don't forget, today as the first day of spring you can go to Rita's and get your free Rita's. I myself might just go there and get one. I think I deserve one. Besides, who can say no to Rita's? Doesn't Rita's go hand in hand with springtime/summer? I know that at the end of my half marathon, there are 2 things I asked for. An Auntie Anne's gourmet pretzel in Almond, and a Rita's gelati. Anyway, here are some more pictures from the trip to Pittsburgh.




Happy Spring!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the pics !!!