Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WIAW

So it seems that all my hard work is paying off. Yesterday, on my training run, I ran all 4 miles under 10 minutes. Yes, I know that to some that is really slow, but to me, it seems like a huge milestone. I have only be running since September and I never thought that I would be here. When I started running, my goal was to finish a race, now I want to own the race. I want to actually feel like a runner, not just feel I am pretending to be one.  I know that I will never be able to run sub 7 minute miles, I am not built like that, but to actually be running a race where my pace is in the single digits. So, while my weight loss is stuck at 54# right now, I am trying to kick it up a notch.  So, while this isn't what I ate today, it is a healthy breakfast none the less. I also know that I need to make sure that I am eating enough, so it is just as important that while I am watching what I am eating, that I am eating. For Lent, I gave up being so hard on myself, and cutting myself some slack, but it is still important that I don't let it all go. So, here is my Tuesday morning breakfast.


And because my blog is not complete without pictures of my daughter



Have a great hump day! Try to get outside and enjoy the weather, I hear it is supposed to be beautiful today and tomorrow.  I know we are going to try to enjoy every minute of it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to see the brat !!! not so bratty

Anonymous said...

not sure how you are "stuck" at 54 lbs. i keep seeing you post weight losses on twitter every week. you can't look at the daily number. you're doing awesome! -jaime

rockle said...

what is that you ate? egg white omelet, whole wheat bagel with (??), chocolate milk? LOOKS DELICIOUS.

(so does the baby but shae is getting worried that i might actually eat the baby. "don't eat your friends, mommy," she says.)