Sunday, April 5, 2009

122 days

So, I have come to the conclusion that days off of exercising are well spent, especially when you are sleep deprived. I must have been because I slept all day...and seriously, I mean all day. I slept until 5 pm which is way later than I usually sleep, and I was out cold by 0750 again something unusual. However, that said, I will be on like my 3rd wind all day tomorrow since I leave here at 0715 and then I work tomorrow morning from 0900 until 1630. Don't worry Mom will be in the same building as me, so if I am too tired to drive home she already offered me a ride home. I am not too worried, I can sleep tomorrow night like a normal person as well as all week. I just have to get the dogs walked in the morning then again when I get home before week...that is if the weather holds up. Mom says it is supposed to pour all day tomorrow, so hopefully it will wait until after I at least get the morning walk back in..I need to get back on track with exercising. Anyway, that is all for today...Not to much going on this week. Happy Palm Sunday.

Happy exercising....

No comments: