Thursday, April 23, 2009

Well

I finally went through my camera and uploaded the pictures onto the computer. Since my niece is now officially part of the family I am taking this opportunity to show Cupcake in some of her finest moments.

This is what happens when you give a sweet little girl a blackberry. She only wanted it because she knew her picture was the wallpaper on the phone. If you recognize the dress, it is from Kim and Phil's wedding.
One more photo to look at. Last year, Joe and I were in Arizona for Easter...this year we both had to work through it. Anyway, here is a picture of my first Easter dinner that I ever cooked. (He loves to say that I can't cook)

2 comments:

rockle said...

haha, the one and only time she wore that dress! pop-pop picked that out for her -- it's a laura ashley. it's in a box of donated clothes, so maybe some other little girl will feel pretty in it.

said...

awww...your niece is so cuuute!