Thursday, April 2, 2009

125 and counting

SO, I have come to the realization that I really shouldn't dwell on the fact that I might not always get 2 walks in with the dogs, as long as I get one in and make it a good walk then I should just be as happy with that. I remember when I used to have a gym membership, if I missed one day, I missed weeks at a time. I am proud of myself that I took yesterday off and then jumped in the saddle again today. I only did one walk , but the one walk was longer than normal with even some sprinting in it, and as soon as I was finished I went right into the 8 minute arms. One more week and I think I am going to add weights to the workout. I have been doing ww now for 4 days, and I just can't believe how hard it is for me to eat all of the points. Today was a better day, I think I only have 2.5 points left...yesterday I had 12 points left. I know I need to eat consistantly in order to lose the weight, so I am going to make consciencious decisions about making sure I use all of my points. Really, that is all for today. Nothing exciting happened except that it was 66 degrees. Have a good week!

Happy Exercising!

1 comment:

burger-burger said...

if it makes you feel any better (about not eating all the points), i think i'm only allowed something like 22 or 24. so as you continue to lose weight, the number of points will decrease. and it's only natural that on days when you're busy, you'll eat less. the real point is not to completely overdo it on those other days. plus, if you're just starting to eat lots of veggies, that will fill you up and they're point-free! you're doing great, i just know it. and i marked as favorite a few veggie soups that are really good and ZERO points per serving.