Saturday, March 6, 2010

It's what's for dinner this week...

Sunday was supposed to be stuffed chicken, but I don't have all the ingredients. So, I am substituting the menu. Here is the menu (in the works) for this week,

Sunday- Planet Hungrywood Sweet & Cap'n Crunchy Chicken recipe from HungryGirl

Monday- Hamburgers with a recipe from Weight Watchers.com

Wed- Slow Cooker Chicken Paprikash recipe from Weight watchers.com

Yeah, looks like I have a lot to work on..good news is Penguin is off during the week so he can share the cooking with me!! YAHOOO!!

2 comments:

rockle said...

i like you, so i'm going to do you a favor. since you're going to send me a recipe, i'm going to send one to you. left me know what you're looking for (fish? vegetarian?) and i'll find something in one of my cookbooks for you.

mom said...

everyone loved mac and cheese love you mom