Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy July 1!

I cannot believe that it is July 1st already! Where has this year gone?!?! This morning I woke up early (well late for me 6am) and decided I wanted to start my day off right with a run. I ran 2 miles and it felt great! I am so excited about how PT might have helped me, but I also know I need to take it slow. I am looking forward to my run on Wednesday, it will be a 4 miler, and I know I will be ready. But, that is not why I am writing. Well, it is, but there will be a blog post about that race. I digress, my revelation for today, Wednesday will be my 6th race of the year, that means that Wednesday I will have run exactly double the number of races as last year! I am so excited to see how many I will run by the end of the year. I need to start running with my phone so that I can take photos to document some things from my run, but the scenary out on the roads is not as scenic as other places.
Oh, today continues my journey of gluten and dairy milk free. I feel like it has helped a lot with the bloating (sorry TMI) and I think it is making me eat cleaner and fresher. I will let you know how this journey continues.

So today, on the 1st of July, enjoy yourself. We will probably be spending much of the day by the pool, hanging out with some friends. I will make sure to get lots of photos! Hope no matter what you do you stay hydrated and cool.
Have fun and be safe!

No comments: